RE: 120 hour AVN

Our lab system is also a P II, 400MHz - about three years old, but we're
seeing no problems on our four channel system feeding two other LDM
servers..
all four channels on a 100Mbit network.  We have, for testing purposes,
tested eight channels on this same NRS (duplicating all four) . . . it
really
depends on the implementation and code base.

A "w" (equivalent to "uptime") on our box:

[pdinrs@lithium pdinrs]$ w
 12:08am  up 2 days,  6:22,  3 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.03, 0.05

With low LDM and NRS latency:

Local Max Latency (seconds) | Local Average Latency (seconds)
NWSTG                       43     |     0
GOESEast                     2     |     0
GOESWest                    2     |     0
DCP                             4     |     0

Of course, this is network dependent - mileage will vary.