20011217: RE: NOGAPS and COAMPS

Hi Mark,

David Dimitriou <david.dimitriou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> is the contact. I just found out that he is out of the office until next week. I also discovered that his email address has changed recently. This might account for any problems that people are encountering. Anyway, see:

<http://www.usgodae.fnmoc.navy.mil/ldm/aboutnogaps.html>

for information on the COAMPS and NOGAPS feed via LDM.

Please contact Dave next week regarding access to the datasets.

Linda