Re: LDM data streams from both IDD and NOAA port sources dead?

Robert,

We're receiving LDM data but it's about 1 hour behind, as is our upstream
feed Cornell.  I suspect there's been some problem w/ NOAAPORT since
you're not receiving anything from satellite.

Tom McDermott                           Email: tmcderm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator                   Phone: (716) 395-5718
Earth Sciences Dept.                    Fax: (716) 395-2416
SUNY College at Brockport

On Sat, 24 Nov 2001, Robert Leche wrote:

> LSU has experienced a total loss of  LDM feed data. The LDM stream data
> stopped Saturday at 10:00 hours.
>
> Current status:
> All systems at LSU are on line. Internet connections to Internet 1 and 2 are
> present.
> The NOAA port is receiving carrier from the satellite.
> Streams from IDD and  the NOAA port data stopped.
>
> Anyone else experiencing this problem?

  • Search the ldm-users archives: