RE: No can do on the new Redhat Kernel...

  • To: Dan Vietor
  • Subject: RE: No can do on the new Redhat Kernel...
  • From: "David B. Bukowski" <davebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 12:39:53 -0500 (CDT)
Well Robert, As i've posted in a previous response, Debian linux which i'm
using doesn't seem to have a problem, but then again i'm not using their
premade kernel.  So it doesn't come down to distribution sounds
like.  I've just compiled my own kernel from source off of
ftp.kernel.org.  Running kernel version 2.4.9.  Last I saw it was 2.4.10,
but its probably up to .11 now.  So I'll be upgrading soon.  System loads
aren't too high.  Only time is from quick and massive data bursts and lots
of radar images all at once.
-dave