Since we are on the topic of OS's (was Use of LDM Archive Machine)

Since the topic of OS's has poped up (one's favorite still tends to
be the one you started learning on first), I have a question
relating to hardware.

Has anyone gotten the latest Redhat and kernel to work the the
NetGear GA620t Gigabit either card?

Supposedly the current kernel should work with the card but as of
yet, we have not made it go. Even looking at the source, one finds
the GA620T in the list of supported ethernet cards. We have checked
for a new driver and "Googled" till we dropped with not much luck
finding references.

Any thoughts, suggestions etc would be of help.

mjl

  Dr. Mark J. Laufersweiler     |
  School of Meteorology         |     Those who give up essential
  University of Oklahoma        |   liberties for temporary safety
  laufers@xxxxxx                | deserve neither liberty nor safety.
  (405) 325-6032                |             - Benjamin Franklin
  (405) 325-7689  (fax)         |

  • Search the ldm-users archives: