RE: Does anyone know...

The statement from NWS is that they'll add them by the end of September.
I haven't heard any word on when we'll see the first of the new
products.  I'd suspect well see an admin notice at least a week or two
prior and that hasn't appeared yet.

Daniel Vietor               Mail: devo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unisys Corp                 Title: Engineer/Meteorologist
221 Gale Lane               Phone: 610-925-5206
Kennett Square PA 19348     Fax: 610-925-5215

  • Search the ldm-users archives: