RE: military obs

It appears that these stations come in a SAXX60 product.  I wonder if
weather is databasing these products???

Daniel Vietor               Mail: devo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unisys Corp                 Title: Engineer/Meteorologist
221 Gale Lane               Phone: 610-925-5206
Kennett Square PA 19348     Fax: 610-925-5215

  • Search the ldm-users archives: