-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 1:13 PM
Cc: ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good question. They abandoned some equipment here as well.
If you learn anything please let me know as well.
Thanks
David

David Knight
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences   Tel: (518)-442-4204
SUNY Albany   ES-228                           Fax: (518)-442-4494
Albany, NY  12222                              Email:
knight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Hi--
>
> We have several pieces of leased Alden/Zephyr Weather
> equipment.  Does anyone out there know what we are supposed to
> do with it?   Does anyone have a good contact number for Alden or
> whomever is its Receiver if it is in some sort of legal limbo?
>

> Thanks in advance.
>
> John M. Hobbie
>    hobbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Search the ldm-users archives: