NIU down Saturday evening for two hours

Hi LDM'ers,

I just found out that our new OC-3 card and network stuff is going to be
hooked up this weekend. So, between 6 PM and 8 PM CT, we will be down
while everything gets installed and upgraded. Sorry for the short notice,
we just got word a little bit ago. If you want to fail over to another
site, that's fine, but I think the outage will probably be less than that.
They do a nice job of coming under the time limits they set, in almost all
cases. So I'd stay with me, if you're feeding off of me.

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: