Data out at NIU...ldm problems continue.

Hello all,

This just started Monday, but I can't keep my machine up for more than 6
hours without the load going through the roof and dozens of rpc.ldmd
process going crazy. I have done *nothing* to my machine in a week to make
this happen...is there any way to make the rpc.ldmd process die
automatically more quickly? It doesn't appear as though they are. My load
average is only .6, so that's not a problem.

Ooops, NIU's T3 just died. Hmmm. OK folks, go to your backups until we
can figure out what in the wide wide world of sports is going on here, and
sorry for the inconvenience.

Internet: gilbert@xxxxxxx    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                 ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: