Re: [idvusers] IDV 3D examples in youtube

Thanks for sharing those, Yuan! Andrew/Andrej has been on the McIDAS-V Support Forums for a couple years and creates incredible images. I especially enjoy his 3D Polar Vortex animations from last November. He definitely utilizes the power of the system and shows what is possible with IDV and McIDAS-V.

Becky