[idvusers] RAOB station dataset - station 11747 is missing

Hallo,

I am fairly new to IDV but I have to admire the capabilities of the system.
However, I am facing a small problem when trying to visualize the
aerological profile from the RAOB station called Prostejov (located in the
Czech Republic, ID 11747). It is not available at any of the ADDE servers.
Is there any way how to solve or workaround the problem and have this
station available for the visualization? This station can be viewed also at
the page http://weather.uwyo.edu/upperair/sounding.html but the IDV
visualization is much better. If someone could add the station to the ADDE
servers' station database (or contact a person who is competent to do it),
it would be the most straightforward way to solve the issue.

With best regards

Milan Salek

------------------------

Just a complement for my question:
The RAOB station database is available here:
http://www.wmo.int/pages/prog/www/ois/volume-a/vola-home.htm, the Excel file
is here:
http://cao-ntcr.mipt.ru/all_doc/c4/raraxls/rara2013.xls

The missing station is Prostejov, ID number 11747
------------------------

RNDr. Milan ÅÃlek, Ph.D.

Ãstav vÃzkumu globÃlnà zmÄny AV ÄR, v. v. i.
Global Change Research Institute of the Czech Academy of Science
BÄlidla 986/4a
603 00 Brno
Czech Republic

Cell phoneÂÂ : +420 732 214 780Â