Re: [idvusers] Goes 13 Sectors

Hi again and sorry for my delay, ok let me tell you, im from El Salvador
and im actually using  and "satepsanone.nesdis.noaa.gov" in "PUB" datasests
respectively to get Hi-Res satellite imagery in my area, the data in thats
servers are every 30 minutes and is ok but i noticed in ospo the extended
CONUS till Colombia every 15 minutes and i am looking for one server to get
these imagery, because that i decide write to idv mail list to get an idea
what servers can use but, when i try to use
http://goeseast.unidata.ucar.edu/ in "EAST" dataset i saw too much fails in
the imagery, if the http://adde.ssec.wisc.edu/ server cand update the
config to extended CONUS will be great.

Thanks.