From: Yuan Ho [yuanho@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 8:08 PM
To: Suvarchal Kumar
Cc: idvusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [idvusers] time selection and area averages

Hi Suvarchal,
           We have a few area average formulas available, such as rects(field,
D=2) for the rectangular aperature smoothing,  and you can check out the Jython
libraries under Grid Diagnostics. There is also a formula named
getNthTimeGrid(field, Nth) for your second request under the Grid Routines.

Yuan

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 3:24 PM, Suvarchal Kumar