Re: [idvusers] HRRR fields coming up with errors

  • To: Mike Umscheid - NOAA Federal <mike.umscheid@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [idvusers] HRRR fields coming up with errors
  • From: Yuan Ho <yuanho@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 10:26:05 -0600
Mike,
       My guessing is that the library behind the GrADS data server is old
and does not support this grid field. I can reproduce this error in the
latest version of the IDV. But, if I point to the new TDS server for the
same parameter, everything works as expected.

http://thredds-jumbo.unidata.ucar.edu/thredds/modelsHrrr.xml

Yuan