Re: [idvusers] painting map lines on 3D topography

Murray,
          I think what you were showing in this exercise is corrected.
Basically, the domain of topo grid is used to subset the grid of the map
data. It is unlikely that resolutions of these two grids match to each
other, that means you may miss a point in x or y (or both).  This is the
reason you have a column of cells being deleted.

Yuan