[idvusers] animation times in isl script

Hi IDV users,
                              I am trying to make an animation of GFS 1
previous day + forecast using isl script, i would like to have a handle on
animation times  so that i can automate to have a different title for the
forecast and 1 previous day, and also save or the data for selected days of
forecast without messing with my bundle.

the option eg: times="0:10" while loading the bundle doesn't seem to work for
me. Am i missing something? or my misunderstanding of userguide.
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/isl/DataAndDisplays.html

Any insight would be helpful. attached the sample isl and xidv file.

Thanks,
Suvarchal