Re: [idvusers] HELP ABOUT IDV

Peyman,

Please edit your runIDV.bat script in the IDV installation directory. Please change the line

REM set idv_memory=512

set idv_memory=512

After this edit, please try to start the IDV.

What happens?

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

On 4/6/14 11:04 AM, peyman namdarsehat wrote:
Hello,
Thank you so much of your team about tools production for scientific
development.
I  install IDV 4.1( for win 7, 64 Bit). But my windows 8 capacity is 64 Bit.
After  IDV 41 install, we click on its program, it is program do nearly 2
seconds and exiting program.I would be appreciate if you guide
me.

Your sincerely.
Peyman Namdarsehat
p.namdarsehat@xxxxxxxxx