Re: [idvusers] Update - Changes to thredds.ucar.edu

Sean/John-

Thanks for rolling back to 4.3 until we can test and verify that 4.5 is ready for "prime time". I think the idea of having a public period for "real time" testing is good and was what made the transition from 4.2 to 4.3 less painful.

Don