Re: [idvusers] ISL script: output animation times

Hi Paul,

Right now ISL doesn't support that though it  just be a couple of minutes
to add.

Unidata folks - you would need to change the ImageSequenceGrabber to record
the times used. Then the ImageGenerator can set a property (e.g.,
animationTimes) with those times that can then be written out with the
output tag.

-Jeff