Re: [idvusers] Scale reanalysis data

Wayne --

Two ways come to mind:

1. If you are using a Plan View display (like contours), then in the
Display Control for that layer click on "Edit -> Change Display Unit"
and then put in something like "gpm*10"   (This is the "Edit" on the
"Displays" tab, not the one on the main window).

or...

2. You could also create a simple Formula in the Field Selector, as
just " a / 10 " (without the quotes.  Then when you click "Create
Display" for the formula, you will get a pop-up window where you can
choose the parameter you want.

Hope this helps...

tom