[idvusers] Unidata services will be down 11/4/2013 between 6am - 7am

Hi all,

Just a heads up that the network in several buildings that house Unidata
systems will be down for approximately 20 minutes on Monday, November
4th, between 6am and 7am, for a hardware upgrade. During this time, you
may experience issues accessing the TDS, RAMADDA, and other Unidata
hosted machines. Note that the main IDV catalog,

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/georesources/idvcatalog.xml

will also be unavailable during this time.

We apologize for any inconvenience this causes, and we are hopeful that
NCAR/CISL/NETS team will be able to successfully upgrade the network
hardware and have the the network up and running without any issues.

As always, if you have any questions, please feel to reply to this
thread or contact us at support-idv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Cheers!

Sean