Re: [idvusers] IDV Jython, Append to Netcdf?

Paul,

Rooting around GridUtil (https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/metapps/docs/javadoc/ucar/unidata/data/grid/GridUtil.html), I don't see any obvious function for appending or concatenating two grids together. Plus, what does it mean to have multiple grids written to one netCDF file? I suspect you have to do it this the hard way by building a new FieldImpl with the grids in question and how you want them organized. Someone may know better than me. :-)

Best,

Unidata IDV Support