[idvusers] Problems viewing 3D with sigma-levels

Hi,

I tried to look at 3D data with sigma-levels and PT and PS defined. This looked really strange, cutting of all data below a certain height, until I found out, that PT was giving pressure in Pa, while PS was giving pressure in hPa. Both variables had the units argument set correctly.

So, it looks like IDV doesn't respect the units for these variables? Fixing both pressures to be in Pa (ncml and <values>) gave me a nice display.

Best regards,

Heiko
--
Dr. Heiko Klein                              Tel. + 47 22 96 32 58
Development Section / IT Department          Fax. + 47 22 69 63 55