Re: [idvusers] EXT : Canadian model data?

The lines (assuming you are looking at contours) probably come from the projection seam as Tom W suggested. Make sure Fast Rendering is turned off for the display control (Edit->Properties in the display control).

Again, if you could upload a sample file to the URL I sent earlier, someone at Unidata could take a closer look. Also, a screen shot of the lines would help.

Don