Re: [idvusers] Change longitude where data from 2 geostationary satellites are merged together

Hi Dave-

There's no easy way to do this.  Basically, you'd have to regrid each
image to +/- 105 (or whatever line you'd want to use) and then display each half. There's no easy way to create the regridded images though, but it probably could be done through jython.

McIDAS-X has facilities for doing this kind of image processing. I don't think it's been migrated to McIDAS-V (which is built on top of the IDV).