[idvusers] 2 cell shift of UAM data file in LatLon coordinates

Dear IDV users,

I am visualizing CAMX binary output (LatLon coordinates) in IDV. IDV
reads this data using the netcdf library
("ucar.nc2.iosp.uamiv.UAMIVServiceProvider"). In principle it works, but
there are two tings bugging me:

- there is a gap between the border of my data (top and right) and the
white wireframe rectangle (border.jpg in the attachment)
- it seems that the data is shifted 2 cells to the north and 2 cells to
the east

My camxproj.txt file contains these lines:

---
GDTYP=1
# These are ignored (defaults)
P_ALP=20.0
P_BET=60.0
P_GAM=0.0
---

I noticed that other camxproj parameters are ignored, the coordinate
data is read from the files.

Has anybody observed a similar pattern?

Thanks for you insights!

Cheers,