Re: [idvusers] text point data and vectors

Hi Stu-

Thanks for letting us know. For the GPS vectors - is the tail or head of the vector at the location?

Don

On 6/6/11 9:23 AM, Stuart Wier wrote:
The GEON IDV plots vectors. See
http://geon.unavco.org/unavco/IDV_for_GEON_gps.html. The intent is for
GPS station velocities but the IDV doesn't care if the speed is 1 mm /
year or 50 m /s.\

SW

David Ahijevych wrote:
I have some sounding data and I would like to plot wind vectors. I
have tried reading the Text Point Data and displaying a Point Data
Plot, but in the Layout Model, I only see wind barbs, not wind
vectors. Is it possible to plot vectors in the station model for text
point data? I can plot barbs, but I can't figure out how to do arrows,
or vectors.
Thanks,
Dave