Re: [idvusers] Highest resolution data on clouds

Gerry,

I'm really interested in looking at coastal Massachusetts, where
indeed the resolution of NAM leaves a bit to be desired.  I'm not hard
over on NAM -- I'm just wondering how well atmospheric models do with
clouds in coastal regions, and I thought I'd look at models and data
in IDV to get some intuition (as a  more fun prelude to doing a
literature review. ;-)

-Rich

--
Dr. Richard P. Signell   (508) 457-2229