Re: [idvusers] [Q] No gridded data found for ...

Hello Jiwon-

You need to add the "positive" attribute to the vertical dimension. See this section of the CF Manual:

http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/documents/cf-conventions/1.5/cf-conventions.html#vertical-coordinate

If you place the attached NcML file in the same location as the netcdf file, you can open that in the IDV. It uses NcML to add in that attribute.

Good luck.

Don