Re: [idvusers] Plotting NARR Composites

Mike-

We (ESRL) think we have fixed the problems with the netCDF grid projections. There are still some issues with the variable names and times which we hope to fix next week, but the projection is okay. If you go back to your link below, try using the netCDF files in the IDV.

Thanks to Cathy Smith at ESRL for the quick fix.

Don