Re: [idvusers] Having problems on displaying data from CMAQ 4.5

  • To: Kim Serradell <kim.serradell@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [idvusers] Having problems on displaying data from CMAQ 4.5
  • From: Tom Whittaker <whittaker@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 09:08:44 -0600
Kim --

You may be able to define this (or "redefine" it) using NCML.  I use
ToolsUI to explore files that do not conform to CF conventions, and
there is a handy NcML tab that will first generate the NcML for the
existing file, and then allow you to edit it, and then save it.  You
would then aim the IDV at the ncml file instead of the original netCDF
file.

Hope that helps...

tom