Re: [idvusers] API for vertical section plots

Hi Jon,

I am a bit confused as to where you wish your "baseline" abstraction to be. It sounds like you do not want to use Swing, which means you will have to start at a very low level (java.awt?)

At any rate, you may want to look at visad (http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~billh/visad.html), the graphical rendering library for the IDV.

Good luck.

-Julien