[idvusers] Time/Height Display

Hi,

Will IDV have the ability to display more than one parameter
on the Time/Height Display?

Thanks in advance,

Ryan McCammon, Upper Green Data Analyst/Meteorologist
State of Wyoming DEQ - Air Quality Division - Monitoring Section
122 West 25th St, Herschler Bldg 2 East
Cheyenne, WY 82002
Phone: (307) 777-7104
Fax:     (307) 777-5095
E-mail: rmccam@xxxxxxx

E-Mail to and from me, in connection with the transaction of public business,
is subject to the Wyoming Public Records Act and may be disclosed to third
parties.