Re: [idvusers] IDV Offscreen Support for Data Display Web Services - installing Java3D 1.3

Am just wondering if someone knows how can I forcé the IDV installation to
install 1.3 java because am still having issues with
Runidv is an script does run my .isl script

idv@cl2master:~/scripts$ ./runidv
START IDV at
Fri Oct 15 14:06:26 EST 2010
Fri Oct 15 14:06:30 EST 2010: Loading bundle:
/home/idv/scripts/xidv/acc72hr3ult.xidv
Oct 15, 2010 2:06:30 PM thredds.inventory.DatasetCollectionManager scan
INFO: null: initial scan found n datasets = 0
Oct 15, 2010 2:06:30 PM thredds.inventory.DatasetCollectionManager scan
INFO: null: initial scan found n datasets = 0
Java 3D WARNING : reported GLX version = 1.2
    GLX version 1.3 or higher is required
    The reported version number may be incorrect.  There is a known
    ATI driver bug in glXQueryVersion that incorrectly reports the GLX
    version as 1.2 when it really is 1.3, so Java 3D will attempt to
    run anyway.
JAVA 3D: OpenGL 1.2 detected; will run with reduced functionality
Java 3D ERROR : FBConfig doesn't support pbuffer or pixmap returns None

DefaultRenderingErrorListener.errorOccurred:
OFF_SCREEN_BUFFER_ERROR: Renderer: Error creating Canvas3D off-screen buffer
graphicsDevice = X11GraphicsDevice[screen=0]
canvas = visad.java3d.VisADCanvasJ3D[canvas0,0,0,696x583,invalid]
FINISHED IDV at
Fri Oct 15 14:06:32 EST 2010

I uninstall the IDV and try to reinstalled with the java 1.3 but is seems like
is dectecting java and jump the step of the installation of Java 3D 1.3.

thanks