From: Kaba Bah [mailto:kbah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: martes, 12 de octubre de 2010 01:09 p.m.
To: Luis Del Castillo; idvusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [idvusers] isl scripting

Hello Luis,
I am also very new to isl scripting, hence this might not
be of much help, but might be worth a try.

first, try the following:

./runIDV -islfile "full path names/script.isl"

where the full path names points to the .isl file starting
from home.

Also  , tying  using: setOffScreen(1);

where 0 or 1 chooses to turn it on or off.

Kaba

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 12:46:26 -0500