Re: [idvusers] IDV zero longitude stripe

 Servus Helfried -

This is an old feature, alas. I have been promised several times in the past that they are working on it ... still working? It 0°-slit does not appear when using the equilateral latlon projection (called World in IDV).

cheers, HP

On 2010-10-07 09:26, Helfried Scheifinger wrote:
Hi all,

When plotting fields with certain projections (default Europe or America),
the area around the zero deg longitude remains white.

IDV version 2.9u2 on Windows XP.

Did I miss to put any settings correctly?

Kind Regards,

Helfried

Dr. Helfried Scheifinger

Fachabteilung Klima/Section Climate

Bereich Kundenservice/Division Customer Service

Zentralanstalt für Meteorologie und Geodynamik

1190 Wien, Hohe Warte 38

Tel.: +43 (0)1 / 36 0 26 / 2226

Fax: +43 (0)1 / 36 0 26 74

E-Mail: helfried.scheifinger@xxxxxxxxxx

Homepage:<http://www.zamg.ac.at/>  www.zamg.ac.at

begin:vcard
fn:HansPeter Roesli
n:Roesli;HansPeter
org:EUMETSAT Satellite Meteorology Consultant
adr;quoted-printable:;;via Monte Br=C3=A8 5;Locarno;;CH-6605;Switzerland
email;internet:satmet.hp@xxxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+4179 292 0706
tel;home:+4191 751 3650
tel;cell:+4179 292 0706