[idvusers] IDV Consulting Opportunity

Hi all,

Before going any further, I just want to say that this email was explicitly
approved by Unidata prior to being sent out to the user list.

We're currently looking for someone to do some IDV consulting work for us.
Typically this would be done in house, but we simply have too many other
things going on.  The project is relatively simple if you're familiar with
generating ISL scripts in the IDV.   We need to have an ISL script(s) which
reads in GEMPAK grid files and automatically generates maps in various
projections.

This is a time sensitive project, so if you have the skills and are
interested please contact us ASAP for more details (contact info below).

Warm Regards,

Evan Lowery

Phone 610-807-3197

E-mail  elowery@xxxxxxxxxxxx