Re: [idvusers] precipitation accumulation

Hi Tom, Luis,

I think support already exists in IDV to handle file aggregating from netcdf grids, such as those in WRF. In Data Choosers, select "Aggregate WRF netCDF grids by Time", and use Shift or Ctrl to highlight multiple netcdf files. This should accomplish the goal of presenting the sequence of files as a single file to the IDV.

Regards,

Kevin

Kevin Tyle, Systems Administrator               **********************
Dept. of Atmospheric & Environmental Sciences   ktyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University at Albany, ES-235                    518-442-4578 (voice)
1400 Washington Avenue                          518-442-5825 (fax)
Albany, NY 12222                                **********************