Re: [idvusers] IDV 2.8u1 on Mac - Java error

Hi Stuart,

I think it must be a display issue and perhaps some missing environment
variables?!

The reason I am saying that is I talked to Chad and he told me he got it
running using VNC. I just installed VNC on my mac and was able to connect to
tomo and in a terminal I ran the same command you provided and IDV is up and
running on my screen.

Does this piece of info help? I look more into the issue you mentioned and will
get back to you

--manoch