[idvusers] Leaving Unidata

Hi all,

I have some bittersweet news to share with you all. I have taken a new position and will be leaving Unidata in a few weeks. It has been a productive and fun 8 years working on the IDV but it is time for new challenges.

I wanted to take this opportunity to say that I have always valued the interactions that I have had with the IDV user community these many years. The IDV would not have evolved to where it is today without all of the use, feedback and encouragement from the user community. I am leaving the IDV development in strong and capable hands and I plan on staying involved with IDV support and the mailing lists.

My personal email is jeff.mcwhirter _at_ gmail.com

-Jeff