Re: [idvusers] View...follow up to original note on getting a particular display size

  • To: HansPeter Roesli <satmet.hp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [idvusers] View...follow up to original note on getting a particular display size
  • From: "Kevin R. Tyle" <ktyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 12:58:47 +0000 (UTC)
I've noted the same behavior on several platforms/OS's . . . although the common factor for me has been ATI graphics.

Kevin Tyle, Systems Administrator               **********************
Dept. of Atmospheric & Environmental Sciences   ktyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University at Albany, ES-235                    518-442-4578 (voice)
1400 Washington Avenue                          518-442-5825 (fax)
Albany, NY 12222                                **********************