Re: [idvusers] Is there a way to set a proxy from IDV to reach a catalog?

Jeff,

I've tried both that URL and the old one

http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/idv/models.xml

and still get "Error: could not load"

Jim

Jeff McWhirter <jeffmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: idvusers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
07/22/2009 01:38 PM

James F Drake <James.F.Drake@xxxxxxxx>
cc
idvusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [idvusers] Is there a way to set a proxy from IDV to reach a catalog?

> I can reach the catalog on motherlode with my MS IE but it has to be set

> to use a
> proxy for port 8080.  To get to the catalog with IDV from my office I
> would need to
> be able to specify a proxy for it to use.  Is there a way to do this?

Our TDS server on motherlode can no be accessed at:
http://motherlode.ucar.edu/thredds/idv/models.xml

I have changed the top level IDV catalog to use that URL.

-Jeff