Re: [idvusers] Blank Plugin Manager

nyamuk indramayu wrote:
Hi there, I need some help about instaling plugin...

I already download & install GEON-IDV program in my computer.

But when I open the Plugin Manager window (Tools->Plugin Manager),

why I only found  the
blank Plugin Manager window?

This might be a firewall issue on your end or it might be something in the configuration of the GEON-IDV.

Check to see if you can access the following URL from a web browser:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/plugins/plugins.xml

That is the file we read to list the available plugins.

If that works why don't you send a support request directly from the IDV (Help->Support Form).
This will include the configuration information.

-Jeff