Re: [idvusers] Irregular data analysis into grids, and the IDV

  • To: "Stuart Wier" <wier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [idvusers] Irregular data analysis into grids, and the IDV
  • From: "Tom Whittaker" <whittaker@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 09:42:42 -0500
Hi Stuart ...

The soon-to-be-released 2.6 beta version does contain the ability to
interpolate point obs to a grid, using the Barnes' analysis scheme.
I've seen the pre-release version and it works well....it is hooked
into the point data source Chooser (with the parameters that could be
gridded showing up in the Field Selector).

tom