From: idvusers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:idvusers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hans Olandersson
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2008 6:50 PM
To: idvusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [idvusers] Plotting Multi-Sensor Precipitation Estimate (MPE)

Hi,

I am trying to get IDV to plot Meteosat Multi-Sensor Precipitation
Estimate (MPE) data, available at the Eumetsat web site
(http://oiswww.eumetsat.int/~idds/html/grib.html) in GRIB2 format.

It seems IDV recognizes what the files contain, though it is not
successful in plotting the actual data, i.e. no data is ever plotted.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Hans
Chamber of Commerce: 410 27 560

E-mail disclaimer
The information in this e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action in relation to the content
of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by
mistake, please delete the message and any attachment and inform the sender by
return e-mail. ITC accepts no liability for any error or omission in the
message content or for damage of any kind that may arise as a result of e-mail
transmission.
begin:vcard
fn:HansPeter Roesli
n:Roesli;HansPeter
org:Satellite Meteorology Consultant
adr;quoted-printable:;;via Monte Br=C3=A8 5;Locarno;;CH-6605;Switzerland
email;internet:satmet.hp@xxxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+4179 292 0706
tel;home:+4191 751 3650
tel;cell:+4179 292 0706