Re: [idvusers] Strange IDV .isl/bundle behavior

  • To: "Zehel, Samuel" <zehel@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [idvusers] Strange IDV .isl/bundle behavior
  • From: "Larry D. Oolman" <ldoolman@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:27:12 -0600
I've had similar problems that were solved by putting in a

<pause seconds="1"/>

between the <bundle and <image

Zehel, Samuel wrote:
Enclosed is the resultant image from the enclosed .isl/bundle execution in IDV.

Approximately every 7th run of this .isl/bundle on IDV 2.5 creates the error
seen in the enclosed image.

This also seemed to occur in IDV 2.3

Please note that the cloud-cover image is supposed to(usually) include all of
the states/counties displayed in the .png file.  Unfortunately 1/7 runs of this
script (every 15 minutes or so) only shows subset of cloudcover within a white
box.

It's as if the script can't zoom in.  Myself, and a colleague are stumped as to
why this fails.  We're also confused as to why it only occurs about 14% of the
time.

Samuel M. Zehel Jnr
Applications Programmer I
California University of Pennsylvania