Re: [idvusers] [Idvsteering] identifying data sources on displays

Don,

This is a great discovery for me -- I added "%datasourcname% to the
"Extra Legend Labels" for each display and it gives me exactly what I
wanted -- the ability to determine which datasource each display is
associated with.   In fact, I like it so much I would like to make
this the default behavior for new displays I create in IDV.   Is there
something I could add to my DefaultIdv folder to make this happen?

Thanks,
Rich

--
Dr. Richard P. Signell (508) 457-2229