[idvusers] Contour plot defined by two variables (into defined ranges)

Hi all,

I want to plot the contour of the volumes with a Relative humidity of more than
95% and Temperature between 0ºC and -20ºC using the NCEP GFS Global 0.5 degrees.

I would really appreciate your help in solving this or even a tip about how to
do it.

Thank you in advance.
                          Dr. Miquel Traveria
                        Professor of meteorology
                Centre D'estudis Superiors de l'Aviació
                             www.cesda.com
                            www.planimia.com
                        mtraveria.pdi@xxxxxxxxx
                 tel: (34) 977 300 027 ext. 217 or 116
        Send mail to: Apartado de Correos 481, 43200 Reus, Spain

Visit www.intermonoxfam.org and donate monthly, as I do.