Re: [idvusers] Plot all the vector plan view levels at once

Michael,

With some datasets there is a button in the display control that lets
one cycle through different levels; this is an animation that shows just
one level at a time.

And there are several other ways to display data!

Bill

       Bill Fingerhut, Professor
PHONE: 802 626 6257
FAX:   802-626-9770